|Home||» Products||» Ceramic Infrared Heaters||» Ceramic IR Heater|
Ceramic IR Heater
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Others
- Supply Ability
- 20000 Units Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Boxes, Carton Boxes, PVC Pipe & Customized.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir, Haryana, Delhi, Uttarakhand, Meghalaya, Assam, West Bengal, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Mizoram, Manipur, Sikkim, Odisha, Nagaland, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Goa, Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Pondicherry
These heaters are made using a full-pour casting ceramic process and are characterised by their concave design. Due to the design of this type, there is a space between the heater and mounting plate, which reduces the heat absorbed by the wiring space.
The type FSR/285L enables placing a thermal insulation layer between the infrared heater and the wiring compartment of the heating panel.
With its Ceramic IR Heaters of the series FSR, the company Elstein-Werk has been setting design, type, power and quality standards, recognised worldwide since 1952, for ceramic infrared panel heaters.
Our Ceramic Infrared Heaters are available in 2 standard models :
- Full Length 285mm(FSR) 270gm 1000 to 1200 W
- Half Length 285mm (FSR/2) 230gm 1000 to 1200 W
- The material used for the production do not oxidize therefore the surface always remains clean and do not wear out
- As the coil is embedded in ceramic material, it can be installed in any possible position
- In Thermoforming & Vacuum Forming Machines
- In PVC Pipe Belling / Socketing Machines
- In Hot Stamping Machines
- As Heat Therapy Equipment
- In Shrink Packaging
Technical Details :
|Type // Weight g // Wattage W||FSR/285L||1000||1200|
|Surface rating||kW/ m²||55.6||66.7|
|Typical operating temperature||°C||650||720|
|Maximum permissible temperature||°C||750||750|
|Wavelength range||µm||2 - 10|
Further Information :
|Standard Design||Thermocouple Heater||Variants|
|operating voltage 230 V||Designation T-FSR/285L,||special wattages|
|ceramic full-pour casting||T-FSR/285S||special voltages|
|leads 85 mm||Integrated thermocouple||extended leads|
|Elstein standard socket||Type K (NiCr-Ni)||Leads with ring terminals|
|mounting set||TC leads 100 mm||Coloured glazes|
The power can be controlled using thermocouple heaters together with TRD 1 temperature controllers, TSE thyristor switching units and other accessories.
The national safety regulations must be complied with for the respective application, for example, the IEC or EN standard 60519-1, Safety in electrical heating installations.
Our instructions for mounting, operation and safety must be observed.